|Photo by Michael Williams.|
Good news! Like, ridiculously good news. I'm a contracted romance author!
I've signed a contract with Samhain Publishing for my first book, a cowboy erotic romance scheduled for release in Summer 2015. Yes! I can't believe it!
The celebratory spirit at Casa Hopkins cannot be overstated. Dogs have been danced with. Whiskey has been drunk.
I'm stoked that my first book is going to be a western romance. But as someone who's written dozens of cowboy sex scenes, I need to confess.
Here's a secret. Every now and then, I need a little assistance knocking my characters into the sexual stratosphere.
Sometimes that assistance is visual. In these instances, I turn to my Sexy Cowboy Pinterest page, created just for such emergencies.
But sometimes that assistance is auditory. And in these instances, only the sultriest, most heart-breaking, sexiest country music will do...a mixture of old and new, top 40 and deeper cuts.
So here it is! My go-to list of 10 Sexy Country Songs for Knockin' Boots. Enjoy!
- "Like a Wrecking Ball," Eric Church
- "Gettin' You Home," Chris Young
- "Come a Little Closer," Dierks Bentley
- "A Thousand Miles from Nowhere," Dwight Yoakam
- "Here Comes the Rain," The Mavericks
- "Nothing On But the Radio," Gary Allan
- "She's Got You," Patsy Cline
- "I'd Love to Lay You Down," Conway Twitty
- "Angel from Montgomery," John Prine
- "Girl Crush," Little Big Town